i donnoe why,
i was
extremelyyy happy yesterday !
AHHH.
i have
nothin to blog about nowadays.
cause i`m cooped up at home.
ACCKKKK.
anywayy.
JERLYN HAS A BOYFRIEND.awwwww.
golah`s the name.
weird, but .. yeah.
i spoke to ..
him.
..
he sounds .. erm, nice.
i`ve been doing my homework !
wo zhi dao wo hen guai.and
ddd
d.
i`m playin on my piano like mad now.
HAPPY HAPPY MANY MANY.learnin songies by myself ~
I WANTO JOIN
SUPERBAND.
jia ling, bibi don wanna join ley !
- POUTS.
okay. replies to taggies.
mabelll ; HELP YOU CHANGE SONG LE LAH. ohhh i know, i just know you`re gonna get me the best souvenir on earth. and then i`ll hug it on our way to kl. HAHAHA. oh everyone in choir misses me. =x you have nobody? DON LIE MABEL. you have katty.
jerlynnn ; XIE XIE NI LAH. wo bang ni fu. deng jiu. HAHA. budden. liddat you waste money lah ! go go go. go change to this font. =DD eeeek. jerlyn wo ye ai ni. nonono. HAN NA wo ye ai ni. ><
elliseee ; yaaaa ! white backgrounds look brighter and cleaner. =ppp I LIKE. i forgot what i wanted to tell you alrd. and and and wo shi hannah =D so we are not the only ones who go to the zoo huh. loll.
huiyiii ; AHHHHH. WHY MUST I SHARE THE SAME NAME AS YOU. suay ahs. TAKE CARE TOO WEIRDY ! =D
lilinggg ; HIII. shankyou very much. oh, it is as cute as me, i know. thanks for the compliment darling. =xxxxx
I WANTO GO FOR THE WORKSHOP.I WANNA SING FOR TKSS [VULGARITY]AND AHS [ ANOTHA VULGARITY ].UNFAIRNESS.